Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
Sub-specialties: Thoracic Radiology, Body Imaging, General Radiology, Cardiac Radiology
Dr Angeline Poh is chief and a senior consultant radiologist with the Department of Diagnostic Radiology at Changi General Hospital (CGH). She received her medical degree from the National University Singapore, School of Medicine in 1998. She then went onto receive her MMed degree in Diagnostic Radiology from the National University Singapore, School of Medicine and her Fellowship in the Royal College of Radiologists (London). She is also an alumnus of the Singularity University Executive Program (2012).
Dr Poh's interests are in Cardiothoracic Radiology, Body and Emergency Radiology, Education, Medical Informatics and Technology.
• Saccular Kommerell aneurysm, a potential pitfall on MDCT imaging - A review of imaging features and potential mimics. Wong HL, Liew CJY, Poh ACC. Eur J Radiol Open. 2017 11;4:89-94.
• Single coronary artery arising from the right sinus of Valsalva presenting with chest pain. Liew C, MacDonald M, Poh ACC. J Radiol Case Rep. 2016 31;10(12):1-6.
• Imaging findings and clinical features of abdominal vascular compression syndromes. Fong JK, Poh AC, Tan AG, Taneja R. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014;203(1):29-36.
• Finding nemo: imaging findings, pitfalls, and complications of ingested fish bones in the alimentary canal. Liew CJ, Poh AC, Tan TY. Emerg Radiol. 2013 Aug;20:311-22.
• The iPad tablet computer for mobile on-call radiology diagnosis? Auditing discrepancy in CT and MRI reporting. John S, Poh AC, Lim TC, Chan EH, Chong le R. J Digit Imaging. 2012;25(5):628-34.
• Pitfalls in multidetector computed tomography imaging of traumatic spinal injuries. Khoo JN, Chong le R, Chan EH, Poh AC. Emerg Radiol. 2011;18(6):551-62. doi: 10.1007/s10140-011-0972-5. Epub 2011 Jul 6.
• MDCT evaluation of central airway and vascular complications of lung transplantation. Gill RR, Poh AC, Camp PC, Allen JM, Delano MT, Jacobson FL, Hunsaker A, Colson YL. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008;191(4):1046-56.
• Endocardial irregularities of the left atrial roof as seen on coronary CT angiography. Poh AC, Juraszek AL, Ersoy H, Whitmore AG, Davidson MJ, Mitsouras D, Rybicki FJ. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008 Oct;24:729-34.
• Routine pelvic and lower extremity CT venography in patients undergoing pulmonary CT angiography. Hunsaker AR, Zou KH, Poh AC, Trotman-Dickenson B, Jacobson FL, Gill RR, Goldhaber SZ. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008;190(2):322-6.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...