Dr Loh Wann Jia is a Consultant at the Department of Endocrinology at Changi General Hospital (CGH). Dr Loh received her medical degree (MBBS) and bachelor of science (BSc) in endocrinology from Imperial College London (U.K). She graduated from this university with distinction in MBBS as well as first class honours in BSc endocrinology.
Dr Loh completed her junior residency, senior residency and specialist training in endocrinology in Singapore. Subsequently, she worked as a clinical research fellow at the Imperial College London for a year in 2017.
Her clinical work includes seeing general endocrinology and general medicine patients, and she has special interests for research in obesity, lipidology and diabetes mellitus. Dr Loh obtained her masters of clinical investigation (MCI) from NUS in 2021, and was awarded HMDP fellowship in 2020.
• Wann Jia Loh, Desmond G Johnston, Nick Oliver, Ian F. Godsland. Skinfold thickness measurements and mortality in white males during 27.7years of follow-up. . International Journal Obesity.2018
• Loh Wann Jia, Yu Yue, Loo Chian Min, Low Su Ying. Factors associated with Mortality among Patients with Active Pulmonary Tuberculosis requiring intensive care .By Singapore Medical Journal Nov 2017
• Wei Lin Tay, Wann Jia Loh, LAL Lee, Chiaw Ling Chng. Persistent hyperthyroidism and de novo Graves' ophthalmopathy after total thyroidectomy. Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports. Oct 2017
• Wei Lin Tay, Wann Jia LOH, Peng Chin Kek. A case of pembrolizumab-induced type 1 diabetes mellitus presenting with severe diabetic ketoacidosis. Journal of clinical and Translational Endocrinology: case reports 2017
• Loh Wann Jia, Chan Weng Hoong, Tham Kwang Wei. Torsion of the Wandering Spleen and Pancreatic Tail Precipitating Diabetic Ketoacidosis in a Patient with Prader Willi Syndrome. Journal of the ASEAN Federation of Endocrine Societies
• Wee Ming Peh, Wann Jia Loh, Ghee Chee Phua, Chian Min Loo. Eliminating guidewire retention during ultrasound guided central venous catheter insertion via an educational program, a modified CVC set, and a drape with reminder stickers. BMJ Quality Improvement Report 2016
• Loh Wann Jia, Kesavan Sittampalam, Tan Suan Cheng, Manju Chandran. 'Symptomatic Empty Sella Syndrome– An unusual manifestation of Erdheim-Chester Disease
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports.2015
• Loh Wann Jia, North BV, Johnston DG, Godsland IF Insulin resistance-related biomarker clustering and subclinical inflammation as predictors of cancer mortality during 21.5 years of follow-up By : Cancer Causes Control. 2010
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...