Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
Sub-specialties: Ultrasound, Body Imaging
Dr Teoh Wey Chyi is a senior consultant with the department of Diagnostic Radiology at Changi General Hospital (CGH). He is also the department sub-speciality director for ultrasound and a core faculty member for the SingHealth Residency.
Dr Teoh received his medical degree from the National University of Singapore in 2003 before going through specialist training in diagnostic radiology and was accredited as a specialist in 2012. He received the Eastern Alliance HMDP fellowship in 2013 and did his clinical research fellowship in liver oncology, ultrasound contrast and elastography at Hammersmith Hospital, London.
• Gifford JN, Cheong HW, Teoh WC. Late-onset type I endoleak characterized by contrast enhanced ultrasound after endovascular repair of aortic aneurysm. J Clin Ultrasound. 2017 Nov 4. doi: 10.1002/jcu.22556. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29105814.
• Mark Abel, Wey Chyi Teoh, Edward Leen, Contrast Evaluation of Liver Masses, Ultrasound Clinics, Volume 9, Issue 4, October 2014, Pages 605-623, ISSN 1556-858X, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cult.2014.07.003.
• Kalli C, Teoh WC, Leen E. Introduction of Genes via Sonoporation and Electroporation. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2014; 818:231-54. doi:10.1007/978-1-4471-6458-6_12. PubMed PMID: 25001540.
• Anil G, Tan AG, Cheong HW, Ng KS, Teoh WC. Emergency gastroduodenal artery embolization by sandwich technique for angiographically obvious and oblivious, endotherapy failed bleeding duodenal ulcers.
Clin Radiol. 2012 May;67(5):468-75.doi: 10.1016/j.crad.2011.10.026. Epub 2011 Dec 27. PubMed PMID: 22206746.
• Teoh WC, Teo SY, Ong CL. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors presenting as gynecological masses: usefulness of multidetector computed tomography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Jan; 37(1):107-9. doi:10.1002/uog.8801. PubMed PMID:20737452
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...