1. What do I need to prepare before my Health Screening?
Please refer to the
Important Reminders before your health screening appointment.
2. What are the available screening packages?
The packages available are
Core and Core 50. Additional tests to address individual health concerns (eg. Mammogram, HPV Screening, Ultrasound Abdomen, Ultrasound Pelvis, Bone Mineral Density scan, Treadmill exercise test, etc.) can be arranged after consultation with our doctors. Please call us for more information at (65) 6850 3333.
3. How long will I expect to receive my health screening report?
You will receive your personalized health screening report on your second visit, 1 to 2 weeks from your first visit.
4. Can I still go for my appointment if I am having my menses?
It is preferable to reschedule appointment as certain tests may be affected. Kindly note that Urine and HPV Screening tests should be done one week after the end of menses.
5. Where can I get the container for stool sample?
Stool sample container will be provided. It can be collected from our clinic prior to your first appointment. Alternatively, the stool sample container can be collected on the day of your first appointment and you may submit the stool sample at your convenience.
6. I was unable to submit my stool sample during my health screening appointment. Do I need to make an appointment if I need to return to submit stool sample?
No appointment is required. You can walk-in to our clinic during our operating hours to deposit your stool sample. Our Clinic operating hours are: Monday to Fridays – 8 am to 5pm.
7. Can I walk-in for a consultation? Do I have to book an appointment for a consultation?
Health Screening consultations are strictly by appointment only. You may contact our Appointment centre at 6850 3333 to make, change or cancel an appointment during operating hours.
8. Can I make an appointment for health screening on weekends?
Health screening is available from Mondays to Fridays. The initial visits are scheduled in the morning (before 9am) as patients need to be adequately fasted. Additional tests are also scheduled in the morning.
9. How long will the health screening take?
The health screening typically takes about 2 to 4 hours to complete, depending on the type of package selected.
10. What should I do after screening?
If your health screening results are normal, continue to go for regular screening as recommended by the doctor. If your screening results are abnormal, our doctor will recommend additional tests or treatments and if necessary refer you to specialist doctors for further evaluation and management.
Please note that while every effort will be made to schedule all investigations on the day of your initial visit, there may be occasions when additional tests (e.g. Ultrasound scans and Treadmill exercise test) may need to be arranged on a separate day depending on availability of slots.
1. What are the payment modes available?
Payment can be made by Cash, NETS or credit card.
2. Can I use Medisave to pay?
Medisave can be used for standard screening mammogram views for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PRs) above the age of 50.
3. Are there any subsidies for screening?
All screening packages are charged at the prevailing rates, and there are no subsidies granted.
2 Simei Street 3,
(65) 6788 8833
(65) 6788 0933
Changi General Hospital (CGH)