Changi General Hospital, Singapore’s Orthopaedic Surgery treats various orthopaedic conditions and disorders at our Shoulder, Hand and Wrist, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Spine, Hip and Trauma Clinics.
Our Orthopaedic specialist doctors and surgeons provide professional consultation and treatment for the following orthopaedic conditions and disorders:
- General Orthopaedic and Trauma Clinics
- Shoulder, Hand and Wrist, Knee, Ankle and Foot Clinics
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery:
- Primary hip and knee replacements, including:
- MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- computer-assisted surgery
- oxinium, ceramic and metal-on-metal bearings
- Complex and revision hip and knee replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Peri-articular knee osteotomies
- Shoulder, Knee and Hip
- Spinal Injury
- Sports Orthopaedic Surgery - both at the Changi Sports Medicine Centre (CSMC) and at the Orthopaedic Surgery Department
- Arthroscopic treatment of knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle and hip joints, for example: anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions, arthroscopic reconstructions for shoulder dislocations, etc. (Anthroscopy is a type of minimally invasive surgery that is performed using a type of endoscope called an arthroscope.)
- Complex soft tissue ligament reconstructions for ligament injuries, including meniscus transplant, meniscal repairs, multiligament reconstructions (including use of allograft tissues).
- Knee osteotomy
- Unicompartmental knee replacements
Looking for doctors?
For Health Education articles on Orthopaedic Surgery, click here: