CGH unveiled a new Inpatient Pharmacy on 31 March 2008. The purpose of the Inpatient Pharmacy is to facilitate on-time discharge for inpatients and collection of prescribed medication for home use at their convenience.
Over and above all, the spanking new facility also carries a wide range of healthcare products, such as mobility aids, diapers, feeds and wound dressing, to cater to patients’ homecare needs, and products for the general public such as skin care and health supplements.
The Inpatient Pharmacy is the latest addition to the CGH Pharmacy Department. The others include the Outpatient Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Ward Pharmacy, Accident & Emergency (A&E) Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy (www.mypharmacy.com.sg).
|Services / products available at CGH Inpatient Pharmacy
- Medication for discharge patients
- Medication review and medication counselling
- Specialised services such as smoking cessation and anti-malarial counselling
- Advice and counselling on minor ailments, pharmacy-only and over-the-counter medications
- Wide range of products including diagnostic equipment, surgicals, homecare aids, health foods, skincare and over-the-counter medicines
- Pharmacists to provide assistance and advice
- Free electronic blood pressure testing
Level 1 (next to lift lobby B and C)
Tel: 6850 1544 / 1545
Fax: 6789 8296
Mondays to Fridays:
10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays:
10.00 am to 2.00 pm
The Inpatient Pharmacy should be a win-win initiative – to provide enhanced quality care
and service to our patients, as well as ease
up our tight bed situation.
- Ms Wong Hai Hong, Manager, CGH Pharmacy Department